giving thanks
It's a gorgeous morning here in West Chester, though I'd like
it about thirty degrees cooler with fluffy white stuff falling from the
sky.
Before the day gets going and all of the sudden it is once again dark outside, I want to offer everyone who contributed to the Team Tough Cookie fund my deepest gratitude. So many of you made donations and you should be certain in the coming month there will be some smiling faces in chemo chairs, thanks to you.
Before the day gets going and all of the sudden it is once again dark outside, I want to offer everyone who contributed to the Team Tough Cookie fund my deepest gratitude. So many of you made donations and you should be certain in the coming month there will be some smiling faces in chemo chairs, thanks to you.
The
$5,000 goal was surpassed in three weeks' time and I have made the
decision to stop accepting donations because of our success. Thank you!
If
you wanted to make a donation but didn't get the chance, I
encourage you to make a donation to one of these two organizations:
Send It Foundation (https://www.senditfoundation. org/donate/)
- a non-profit creating outdoor adventures for young adults battling
cancer. Send It serves as a reminder for each of us to live hard, love
hard, play hard, and that ‘someday’ is today.
Livestrong (https://www.livestrong.org/ take-action)
- an organization I have supported and learned from since 10/24/06, the
people there and programs run by Livestrong support cancer patients
around the world and across our country, because, as their manifesto
states, "Unity is strength, knowledge is power, and attitude is
everything".
Livestrong (https://www.livestrong.org/
Comments