Free to Breathe run/walk November 6, 2016
| the best oncology nurse practitioner ever, there when the chips are down and - even better - for the sunny days |
| this guy. so good with a needle, he manages to get my tiny veins to cooperate every time. |
| my research nurse and i, sharing a laugh after my most recent visit |
Some of you may be aware this October 24th marks the 10th anniversary of my lung cancer diagnosis. There are too many to thank for bringing me this far. Suffice it to say, you know who you are.
Wogging (walking/jogging) the 5k Free to Breathe Sunday, November 6 seems a reasonable activity to mark the occasion, and I hope you'll register to join me for the event. There are running and walking options for both a 5k and mile distance.
If interested, you can register here: http://participate.
I've registered for the 5k run, knowing it will quickly turn into a fast walk :o) I did not register a team, but anyone who attends should plan on getting together after the end of the walk to take a photo. If interested, breakfast/brunch can take place later in the day out in West Chester. I'll be sure to be there early with some coffee and donuts. Because nothing kills cancer quite like donuts.
For those of you interested in making a donation, please keep your money in your pockets for now. I will be in touch about a fundraiser to honor of ten years of fighting, but not until later next month.
In the meantime, I hope some of you will make it for the event November 6.
Comments