see you in my memories, 2015

this might be the last time i saw the sun... portland december

wait!  this one, portland december, two days later.  feels like forever ago.

Peachy has her official visit at Penn State.  She's being recruited as a linebacker.

Christmas Eve fun with friends.



I hope you had happy holidays and that the fun continues right through the new year. 

Santa was a little late this year, but he came through in the end, bringing a clear chest CT and a brain MRI showing typical post-whole brain radiation and gamma knife changes.  I received this news today, just in time to make me feel a bit less stressed as I make the trip north to ring in the new year in New Hampshire.  I will be glad to close the book on the final quarter of 2015 and open a new calendar.

I have been busy in the past two months, enjoying multiple Thanksgiving meals with friends and family, eating some fantastic non-turkey meals with friends new and old,  seeing friends in Portland, ME, and making a quick overnight trip to State College.  The trip to central Pennsylvania was the first road trip for Peachy and me on our own and once she figured out that I wasn't bringing her to live with anyone else, she was her usual self - a big, loving, body-wagging lab. 

Happy wishes for 2016 and thanks for your constant presence in my life, whether I get to see you in person or just know you're there across the miles.

Comments

Unknown said…
Have a wonderful New Year celebration. Great news

Popular Posts