Penn Raffle WINNERS!!!
A deep bow and thank you to everyone who helped me raise $4,100 for the Abramson Canter Center at the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania. Those funds will be made immediately available to researchers and will help to continue to change the face of cancer treatment.
The fun stuff, though, is I get to send out a bunch of raffle prizes to some happy (I'm guessing) winners... drumroll, please...
Smartwool Socks
Sean H., Kathy H., Steve C., Annette T., (the other) Liz, and PC.
Smith Sunglasses
Daryl L.
TNF bag
Katie D.
TNF Jacket
Katy D.
I'll be emailing you to confirm your shipping addresses! Congrats, and thank you once again!
The fun stuff, though, is I get to send out a bunch of raffle prizes to some happy (I'm guessing) winners... drumroll, please...
Smartwool Socks
Sean H., Kathy H., Steve C., Annette T., (the other) Liz, and PC.
Smith Sunglasses
Daryl L.
TNF bag
Katie D.
TNF Jacket
Katy D.
I'll be emailing you to confirm your shipping addresses! Congrats, and thank you once again!
Comments