less than two weeks to go!

 never stop.

In less than two weeks, I'll be riding my bike 45 miles in the Philly Livestrong Challenge, celebrating nearly six years of surviving lung cancer, along with thousands of other Livestrong team members.  It will be an amazing event, and I am really looking forward to it this year.

I'm asking each of you, if you haven't done so already, so head over to www.tinyurl.com/lizphilly2012 to make a donation to my fundraising for the Challenge.  Please also consider forwarding this email along to anyone you think might be interested in donating a bit of money to a great cause.  You've heard it before and I'll say it again - I attribute my being here today, in the way that I am - riding my bike, skiing, running - to Livestrong.  The organization teaches us we're cancer SURVIVORS from the day we're diagnosed.  For those of us living each day with cancer as a chronic disease this is an important lesson.

Starting today, I'm also going to be raffling off these items:

The North Face Apex Bionic Jacket
The North Face backpack
Oakley Livestrong sunglasses

You just have to make a contribution of $15 or greater to be entered!  For every $10 over the initial $15, you'll get another entry.  If you've already donated to my Challenge or RAGBRAI funds this year, you just have to make a $5 donation to be entered in the raffle.  The drawing will be the day after the Challenge in two weeks.

Thank you again for your support over the years of both Livestrong and me.

Comments

Popular Posts