TOUGH COOKIE LIVESTRONG RAFFLE!!!

you can win big like Thor. well, you can't be a world champion cyclist, but you can be (a) lucky enough to stand next to me and/or (b) be a winner of my Livestrong Raffle!

remember two years ago when I held a raffle and either you won, you didn't win, or you didn't even enter? here's your chance to win this year. don't miss out on these incredible prizes -

• a Base Camp Duffel (yellow and black, of course) from The North Face (www.thenorthface.com)
• a pair of Oakley Livestrong Flak Jacket sunglasses (www.oakley.com)
• a pair of stylish Dansko clogs (www.dansko.com)
• a gift certificate to Trail Creek Outfitters (www.trailcreekoutfitters.com)
• two $50 gift certificates from Twin Six (www.twinsix.com)
• Gore Bike Wear jackets and jerseys for men and women (www.gorebikewear.com)
• goodies from Cannondale, GT, and other great brands
• and more will be announced as time rolls on!

It is super easy to enter the raffle:

1. go to http://philly2011.livestrong.org/lizdols (click on this link to get there)
2. make a donation. here’s what your money gets you:

1 ticket = $10
3 tickets = $25
7 tickets = $50
10 tickets = $75
15 tickets = $100
25 tickets = $150
35 tickets = $200

3. send an email to lizlivestrong@gmail.com so I know you made a donation, and I will then have your email address to contact you when you WIN BIG!

4. forward this blog address along to your friends and family who might be interested in making a donation to Livestrong and winning some prizes at the same time.

I’ll be drawing the winners August 19, the Friday before the Philly Livestrong Challenge weekend. I’ll be walking the 5K with some of Team Tough Cookie on Saturday and on Sunday I’ll be riding my bike in honor and memory of the millions of cancer survivors throughout the world. It isn’t too late to sign up for Team Tough Cookie – you don’t have to raise a ton of money to participate, and you can still join even if you can’t be here in Philly to participate.

Go here to register: http://philly2011.livestrong.org/teamtoughcookie

Feel free to email me: lizlivestrong@gmail.com if you have questions about joining the team. I am happy to help and would love more people to come out and share an incredible weekend with thousands of Livestrong supporters.

I know how very fortunate I am to have such strength and health right now. I try to fill each day with things I love because I never know when the cancer will once again make things more difficult. There are countless people out there who are in the throes of their cancer diagnosis and treatment; there are others who have lost loved ones and are trying to cope. One in three of us will be diagnosed with cancer in our lifetime. That is more than sixty people on this email list alone. Livestrong helps all of us with this terrible interruption into our lives and teaches us we are all survivors from the moment we are diagnosed; and if the time comes, Livestrong helps us learn how to let go with dignity. Please keep this in mind as I ask you to make a donation to this organization. I know every cent makes a difference and no donation is too small or unappreciated.

Finally, please take a moment to watch the Livestrong Manifesto video:



There won’t be a dry eye in the house.

Comments

Popular Posts