going for another ride...
This year I'll be back here in Hilly Philly, where I'll hop on my bike August 22 and join thousands of other riders and runners in supporting one of the most influential and positive organizations out there in the cancer universe. Raising money for the Lance Armstrong Foundation helps fund their programs, support materials, and events like this one that leave cancer patients and their caregivers feeling energized, uplifted, and part of an incredible team. I certainly believe I wouldn't be here now without their support. Their message of survival and of being as informed as you can about your care has kept me full of hope and has driven me to look into incredible opportunities such as the clinical trial I am now taking part in. This is something I do not take lightly.
Please consider making a donation - one of any size is very much appreciated - by clicking on the link listed below. Also, feel free to forward this email to anyone else you think might be interested in making a donation, or better yet, in taking part in a Livestrong Challenge near you.
http://philly2010.livestrong.
Again, the date for the bike ride here in Philly is August 22, and I would LOVE to have some company for my ride. If the bike isn't your thing, please consider volunteering for part of the weekend, or running or walking the 5K event on August 21. I promise it will be one of the most inspirational and smile-inducing events of your life.
Comments