plus three!

GREAT news: so far the raffle has been a BIG success. thank you, thank you to everyone who has been able to make a donation.

thank you, thank you to a couple more donors for prizes as well - this is going to be a great drawing come october 2!

- Forest Carpentry Service is donating a room (up to 16'x16') of 4 5/8"crown molding (a $300 value!) installed and painted. winner supplies the paint, they supply the wood and labor! this is being donated in honor of cancer survivor Bill Grybowsky. [winner will have to be local to northern DE/southeastern PA area]

- just in time for fall, a warm fleece jacket from Patagonia (www.patagonia.com) should come in handy!

if you haven't bought your tickets yet, please go to www.tinyurl.com/lizlivestrong to make a donation!

Comments

Anonymous said…
I hope I win I hope I win I hope I win.


Does that make me selfish?

Popular Posts