i've resisted for this long...

someone pass me the zofran.
he makes me want to vomit.

oh. wait.

the $5k you've promised doesn't cover the health insurance.
especially if i was dropped from the old one for some reason.
with my lovely preexisting condition, and all, you know.

vomit.

Comments

Lori said…
Save me a Zofran as well. Oh, I'm sorry, I can't have one of those as even when I was on chemo my insurance wouldn't pay for it. NO they would have prefered me to puke my guts up then pay for the ER visit when I was dehydrated. Thank goodness I'm fine now. Let's hope it stays that way because my insurance is dropping our hospital and the doctors because of the high cost. Funny, the other hospital I was in almost killed me because they didn't know what they were looking at. It would have been far cheaper to open me up from throat to belly button in the cheap hospital and pay for a lifetime of lung care which would have been the result of it. Rat Bastards!

Popular Posts