lizstrong




I'm pretty tired - today was a long day. Mom and I were out the door early to head to the dentist, where I endured having a cavity drilled, which is more uncomfortable and inconvenient than anything else. I opted for the novocaine (I think the dentist wanted to do without at first "It wasn't deep" FAMOUS last words) and spent a good chunk of the next couple of hours hoping the side effects would subside before meeting with my surgeon.

Met with the surgeon, I'm healed up from two weeks ago and ready for the big dance, which starts tomorrow, once again super early and it promises to be a long day as well. Which is why I'll simply explain the above photos and get on with my sleeping.

First of all, the red things in the bag are "Liz Strong" bracelets that Bill had made in honor of me and for everyone I/we know. I am super psyched about this gift and will share with whomever I can get them out to.

Secondly, there's a photo of me after work today, just so you know I am smiling and ready to fight.

Comments

Popular Posts